Description of Position
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who will drive the execution and operations of Flatley Discovery Lab’s programs. This is a highly collaborative, cross functional role requiring command of critical path activities, assumptions, risks and mitigation strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Program Leader to drive the strategy development, creation of an integrated development plan, and ensure execution of the associated operational plan
- Drive clarity around goals, milestones, assumptions, risks, timelines, budget and other key program deliverables, while holding team members accountable for their deliverables.
- Partner with Program Leader and team members to develop scenarios and contingency plans as options and considerations for review/endorsement
- Ensure clarity and strong communication across the core program team, extended team and various internal stakeholders.
- Partner with Program Leaders in preparing slide decks, updates, and information for ongoing project team meetings, reviews, board meetings, scientific presentations and other appropriate meetings
- Generate minutes to meetings as required, track and influence delivery of action items
- Support program team decision making and ensure clear documentation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners in academia and industry
- Support activities to create a right sized program management function with standards and tools that can be used across the portfolio
- Communicate impact and changes to program scope, program schedule(s), and program costs=
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required; degree in scientific discipline is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years managing and leading projects/programs at a pre-clinical or clinical stage within the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry is required.
- Understanding of the drug development process is required
- Proficiency with Smartsheet, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Formal training in program management (e.g. diploma/certificate) and/or Alliance Management considered a strong asset
Flatley Discovery Lab, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.